Test Engineering Technician
Kent, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Test Engineering Technician
Position Description: Our south of Seattle Client is looking for a Test Engineering Tech to join their team. The ideal candidate would be a highly-skilled electrical engineering technician with excellent mechanical aptitude who is a pragmatic problem-solver and innovator.
-Proven experience created test programs for automated electrical wire harness testing.
- Ideally experience with working with Cirrus Systems, DITMCO, and/or Weetech systems:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 4-year electrical engineering degree or equivalent
- 4 or more years of experience in a closely related technical field
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, harnesses, instruments and mechanical assemblies
- Reads and understands technical drawings, procedures, and industry standards
- Performs test process verifications
- Perform verification on test equipment and routine maintenance
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.