Bothell, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Test Engineer / Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bothel Washington for an experienced Test Technician or Engineer
- Under supervision, run manual test cases based upon specifications and an understanding of the system under test.
- Documentation of observations and engineering conclusions in reviewed reports.
- Creation and approval of specifications, protocols, procedures, and change orders
- Good team-working skills and ability to write clearly in test procedures and reports.
- Candidate must have a technical background and demonstrated ability with testing embedded software or electronics.
- Initiate, design, optimize, and develop tests that comply with medical device industry requirements: IEC 60601-1, ISO 13485, 21 CFR/ GMP
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.