Kent, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting FTE opportunity with our client south of Seattle for an experienced Test Engineer. Multiple openings.
The ideal candidate would be a highly-skilled electrical engineer with excellent mechanical aptitude who is a pragmatic problem-solver & innovator who has a thorough understanding of the use of various tools and equipment for prototyping and testing. The candidate needs the ability to work with everything from raw drawings to detailed CAD models to fabricate close-tolerance parts, as well as jigs and fixtures.
- BS Engineering or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience electrical engineering or a closely related technical field with mechanical engineering experience
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, harnesses, instruments and mechanical assemblies
- Advanced electrical (digital/analog) & RF theory knowledge
- Advanced automation programing (C, Java, Batch, Lua, Logic)
- Hands-on experience with operation and programming of bench RF/DC/AC test equipment such as Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Power Meters, Pulse Generators, Oscilloscopes Spectrum Analyzers, HI-Pot Testers & Cable Harness Testers
- Experience with developing production test systems and its subsequent commissioning/training
- Advanced schematic interpretation
- Ability to use precision measuring devices
- Solid documentation, organization and record keeping
- ITAR Requirement
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.