Test Engineer (Energy Systems)
Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Test Engineer (Energy Systems)
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA for an experienced Test Engineer to join their team on a contract that has high conversion and/or extension potential.
- B.S. of Mechanical, Electrical, or relevant Engineering Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a test engineering role
- Demonstrated experience with building components and structures for experiments
- Demonstrated experience in design and integration of data acquisition and control system platforms (e.g. National Instruments, Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Modicon)
- Demonstrated experience in design and application of experimental hardware, instrumentation, and engineering laboratory practices
- Demonstrated attention to laboratory and shop hygiene
- Demonstrated experience writing test plans and procedures
- Demonstrated experience with post-processing and documenting experiments
- Demonstrated experience in hands-on fabrication, machining, assembly
- LabVIEW experience - with CLAD or other certification a plus
- Experience welding and working with compression/high pressure fittings a plus
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists in a research environment
- Ability to analyze and run experiments critically from limited instrument feedbacks.
- Experience with turbomachinery (pumps, compressors) a plus
- Experience with statistical methods for experiments and data analysis (Design of Experiments, ANOVA)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.