Sunnyvale, California | Contract
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Sunnyvale, CA. This 3-month contract will deliver critical documentation to a cutting-edge hardware product in our product line. As the technical writer for the product you engage daily with developers, QA, product managers, support engineers, and program managers to deliver instruction on a product that is changing the way the world sees visual content on screens.
- Work independently on multiple and/or larger, more complex projects
- Engage with a dynamic development team delivering cutting-edge technology
- Develop and coordinate approval of task-based information structured to maximize reusability
- Quickly understandvTech Comms standards and how to execute to deliver to those standards using DITA
- Represent the quality standards of top-notch technical communication to your product development partners
- A track record of delivering quality documentation of complex technology
- Experience using minimalist writing and structured authoring principles
- Experience designing and writing content using XML, DITA, and content management systems
- Image processing and/or display technology
- Audio/video codecs and production
- Hardware, software development
- UX design
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.