Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical Writer at our Redmond, WA AAA game studio client.
- A B.A./B.S degree in Computer Science, Computer Art, Technical Communications, or similar field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in in creating software documentation for a technical audience
- Comfortable reading Python and/or C# would be a plus
- Experience with existing documentation software (i.e. SharePoint, Confluence, etc.).
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.