Kirkland, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kirkland Washington for an experienced Technical Writer to review, write, edit, and release specifications and other content deliverables that define the next generation of wireless technology. Internally, the writer will collaborate with the rest of the Technical Publications team to ensure adherence to corporate style and terminology, and solicit feedback and reviews from key stakeholders across the organization.
- Integrate specification and test specification errata/revisions
- Edit and standardize content drafted by both SME contributors and fellow technical writers
- Write and release content in support of new wireless technology features
- Ensure standardization of specifications and other content via the Technical Publications Style Guide
- 1-3 years’ experience writing and editing technical content for a technical audience
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with subject matter experts
- Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat Professional knowledge strongly preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience producing content in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Visio
- Bachelor’ s degree in Technical Communication, English, or equivalent experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.