Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA for a Technical Writer to join their team on a contract with strong possibility for extension and/or conversion.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in engineering, technical communication, writing, or English, OR a Bachelor’ s Degree in a field of scientific research with demonstrated research writing skills
- 3 years’ experience in technical and/or research writing
- Experience with research, working with researchers, and/or writing scientific research articles
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn new technologies, the curiosity to figure out how things work, and a passion for improving the experience of end-users
- Demonstrated experience with engineering documentation and practices
- Demonstrated experience writing and following procedures for tests, experiments, equipment, safety documentation
- Demonstrated experience working with Record Management Systems
- Demonstrated experience writing high level technical communications for external release, presentations, and white papers
- Experience with Job Safety Analyses and/or Job Hazard Analyses a plus
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.