Technical Trainer - Cable Harness Manufacturing
Kent, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Technical Trainer - Cable Harness Manufacturing
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our South of Seattle client is looking to hire a Technical Trainer with Cable Harness Manufacturing experience.
- Experience in Cable Harness Manufacturing is required
- Able to prove proficiency by successfully passing more than one CIT certification course (not a challenge test) with scores 90% above
- Must have extensive knowledge of wire harness, PCB, box build processes and process equipment
- Capable of training material production (graphics, layout and media creation)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, HR, or Business Management preferred
- Certification: Must maintain industry certifications as applicable to position and value stream that is supported. Including but not limited to; IPC-WHMA-A-620, IPC-JSTD-001, IPC-610, IPC-600 and NASA 8739
- Must hold IPC CIT Certifications in IPC/WHMA-A-620 and J-STD-001
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.