Technical PM 4
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Technical PM 4
Position Description: Our client in Redmond is looking to bring on a Senior PM for a long term contract in Redmond, WA.
- Master degree preferred, with 8+ years experience, and a PMI Certification would be nice to have in terms of managing multiple workstreams at the same time.
- Must have previous experience on the Finance team at Microsoft
- Able to manage several workstreams in parallel (i.e. ROB Reporting, Contract management, Variance reporting etc.
- Familiarity with Financial reporting tools like MS Sales, MSRA etc.
- Advanced level for Business Insight and Reporting tools like PowerBI. Excel and even SQL server expertise is a plus
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Specialized knowledge as defined by projects required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate.