Technical PM 3
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- 4-8 years of SW TPM experience in product programs
- Technical Degree (BS / MS)
- Drive external connectivity technology roadmap and development in product programs with key partners inside and outside of the company (HW/SOC/SW/FW)
- Drive connectivity Project execution
- Define test cases with Design Validation, compliance etc and drive bug fixes with partners
- Define parameters / metrics to understand solution usage in the field
- Engaging and driving bootcamps with external partners and other vendors as necessary for critical bugs
- Develop and update specifications
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.