Technical Consultant 5
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Technical Consultant 5
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
The candidate will be responsible for the successful and timely delivery of support for Sign customers and escalations from other internal support groups and the wider sales organization. The successful applicant will work directly with customers and Adobe engineering teams. This position requires the ability to rapidly diagnose problems, evaluate trade-offs and develop reliable solutions. Applicants must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Respond to customer inquiries with product and technical issues from a global customer base
- Escalate critical support issues from customers to the appropriate internal channel
- Help report bugs to our QA team and work with the QA & Engineering teams to resolve customer issues as soon as possible
- Assist in communicating to customers about issues impacting their service
- Verify that the issues have been resolved prior to communicating to the customer
- Execute internal processes to streamline and scale Support work
- Curate a portion of our support communities to pro-actively support the customer value experience
- Review incidents to determine steps to anticipate, prevent, or mitigate the customer' s challenge Be fulfilled by solving problems for others (community & product) and enjoy providing excellent customer service
- Play a key role in growing and improving our culture/framework of great customer service
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer facing role, ideally in support of high tech products with a track record of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of Salesforce API, Force application strongly desired
- A good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration and master data management
- Candidates with a background in software/product support from either Web based or SAAS solution environment
- Skills in using diagnostic tools along with a methodical, pragmatic approach to resolving technical issues
- Clear sense of integrity, work ethic and a sincere passion in helping customers solve technical issues
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with excellent phone mannerism in the English language
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Able to work on own initiative and not just prescriptive guidelines
- First shift, but flexible and willing to cover nonstandard business hours and holidays as needed
- Technical background, particularly with online software (SaaS) products with prior experience in customer care, product support or user testing/QA
- Industry knowledge of financial services, government, healthcare, education, and/or real estate
- Use of ticketing systems, community management systems, and blogging tools
- Bonus if fluent in an non-English language
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.