Talent Acquisition Partner
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA for an experienced contract Recruiter who can help continue to build and scale a high-performing Services Talent Acquisition team, while recruiting globally for an assigned group of organizations, partnering with multiple functional leaders within the company.
What makes you excited to go to work each day? Is it a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can perform meaningful work what you’ re looking for? Do you love making a significant impact on the growth and success of a company, while helping develop a team of “ rock star” recruiters? Are you looking for an opportunity to raise the bar of recruiting performance to build a World Class Talent Acquisition function? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Partner with a team of talented senior recruiters on day to day tactical and longer term strategic efforts.
- Engage with various hiring managers and teams with a focus on being more consultative and strategic to the business and raising the bar of recruiting performance.
- Work closely with the Services staffing manager to help define and execute on deliverables around metrics and continued process improvement and efficiency.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure consistency and best practices are followed throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- Participate in developing scalable recruiting function to support Workday’ s continued growth.
- Participate in developing and managing metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team; provide accurate, up-to-date and informative recruitment dashboards
- Plan and execute on key projects involving process improvement and recruitment infrastructure.
- Develop and cultivate strong partnerships with assigned business teams to influence change throughout the entire hiring process, assuming role of a trusted talent advisor
- Create innovative recruiting strategies that deliver unprecedented results and help to achieve aggressive hiring targets
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance and/or equivalent work experience
- 5-8+ years of experience, preferably in a Cloud or Consumer Web organization
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Data driven mindset – ability to influence, drive decisions and lead discussions utilizing data
- Creativity in problem-solving; resourcefulness
- Deep understanding of and passion for recruiting, and operational planning and execution
- Proven track record of high achievement and success in the recruitment/human resources industry
- Demonstrated success in building high performing teams
- Demonstrated expertise in selection/assessment skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong technical capability with recruiting applications
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities, highly effective in dealing with ambiguity
- High performance mind set - sets high performance standards
- Ability to establish and foster strong business partner relationships
- Capability to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner; seen as a strategic and consultative partner
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment in a fast paced energetic culture
- Ability to travel as needed
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fun with a great sense of humor
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.