Systems Engineer Lead
Redmond, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Systems Engineer Lead
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced Systems Engineer:
- Negotiate and document hardware and software interfaces at the system level.
- Participate in the planning, design and scheduling of projects at the group level.
- Interface with customers or vendors in consultation with management.
- Translates goals and requirements into system design.
- Provides technical leadership at the group level.
- 7+ years' experience, ideally 2+ as a lead engineer
- In-depth knowledge and experience in operating system design and development.
- Experience in C, Perl, Python, Unix Shell, GNU Make.
- Skill in troubleshooting, analysis and problem solving
- Skills in creating detailed technical documentation
- Skill in conveying technical information to non-technical users
- Skill in handling multiple competing priorities
- Experience with word processing and spreadsheet software sufficient to perform and report on the duties required of this level
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.