Systems Designer - Sandbox
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Systems Designer - Sandbox
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting 6 month contract with strong extension potential for an experienced Sandbox Designer at our AAA game studio client in Redmond, WA:
- 3+ years working as a developing core mechanics on a first person/third person shooter title
- Deep understanding of gameplay and game design theories and practices
- Proficient in using game editing software such as Unreal, Unity, Frostbite, etc.
- Experience in using a text based scripting language (C#, LUA, UnityScript, etc.)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A love for shooters in general
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.