System Test Engineer
Kirkland, Washington | Contract
Position Title: System Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for a System Test Engineer for a contract position and will be responsible for performing manual and automated test activities focused on device- and system-level functional capabilities for medical systems comprised of embedded, mobile and web-based products.
- Work closely with Systems Engineers, Software Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Clinical experts and Project Managers to understand, challenge and rigorously evaluate system capabilities from users’ points of view.
- Provide hands-on problem-solving, integration and test support to development teams working in a highly-collaborative, Agile development culture.
- Develop manual and automated tests focused on user scenarios, architectural stress points and essential product performance areas.
- Collaborate with other test professionals to develop a comprehensive suite of manual and automated tests that challenge devices and systems from different perspectives.
- 2 - 4 Years with B.S
- 1 - 2 Years with M.S.
- 4 - 6 years of applicable experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Systems Engineering and /or software engineering experience
- Experience with development and testing of high-reliability, mission-critical systems
- Domain knowledge in automatic defibrillators and associated support products.
- Passion for understanding users and developing products that address their needs
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience working with a global development team
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.