Studio Operations Manager
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Studio Operations Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has as an exciting contract opportunity with our client, a prestigious AAA title gaming studio in Redmond, WA, for an experienced Studio Operations Manager on a 12 month contract.
- BA/BS and 3-5 years of game industry experience and a passion for the gaming industry
- Strong understanding of Microsoft products; expertise in PowerPoint and Sharepoint preferred
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lead multiple high profile projects forward to drive results
- Must be detail oriented and have analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate with all organizational levels
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills to executive management
- Event coordination experience
- Self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Charity experience is a big plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.