Bothell, WA 98011 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire Stress Engineer opportunity located in Bothell, WA.
- Review engineering drawings for structural integrity and compliance with FAA regulations.
- Completes stress analysis documents to show compliance to FAA regulations.
- Works to budgets and project schedules.
- Utilizes classical hand analysis methods and Finite Element Modeling techniques.
- May perform as functional “Lead” for stress team on specific project(s).
- Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in engineering or equivalent, minimum 5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
- Strong communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Outlook, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- NASTRAN modeling and FEMAP experience desired.
- Computer Aided Drafting/Design (CAD) skills preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and reports.
- Ability to write technical reports and correspondence.
- Aviation background and aircraft interior industry experience desired.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
- Direct Hire
- Location: Bothell, WA
- Salary Range: $87,760 - $130,000
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well