Statistical Modeling Engineer
Issaquah, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Statistical Modeling Engineer
Position Description: Our client is seeking a Statistical Modeling Engineer to join their team for a long term project.
- Masters in Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Good Knowledge of SQL (3+ years) creating advanced queries in a high impact role
- Knowledge of Statistics and Machine Learning techniques
- 3+ years building statistical models/evaluating/Feature selection in a high impact role
- Knowledge of the latest NLP techniques
- Knowledge of R language (3+ years)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience building data pipelines
- A portfolio of NLP projects to showcase and discuss
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.