Staff Mechanical Engineer
Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced Mechanical Engineer.
- Design validation and reliability testing:
- Sample preparation/assembly and test execution.
- Failure and Root cause analysis.
- Documentation and reporting of results
- Test development and advancement:
- Generation of Test plans and designed experiments.
- Aptitude in Mechanical layout and troubleshooting in support of MEMS testing and characterization.
- Familiarity with common lab equipment for electronic characterization of MEMS or other electro-mechanical systems.
- Mechanical engineering
- Create and maintain Technical drawings (Solidworks)
- Component and fixture design support
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Strong communications and organization skills
- Generation and Review of technical documentation (specifications, assembly instructions, test plans)
- Reporting and presentation of data in regular reviews.
- Successful contribution and/or leadership as required in a team environment.
- Independent/self-directed execution of tasks.
- Dynamic alignment and management of multiple priorities
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills, ability to understand complex systems and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Hands-on testing and failure analysis
- Experience with Mechanical Design and drawings (SolidWorks preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.