Sr. Software Engineer - Computer Vision or Machine Learning
Seattle, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Software Engineer - Computer Vision or Machine Learning
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting FTE opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for Software Engineer w/ computer vision and/or machine learning experience.
- Experience with computer vision, machine learning or intelligent systems
- Expert agile software development engineer
- Established track record of delivering complex software solutions to delight customers
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- A proven ability to work hands-on in a fast-paced changing environment requiring creativity and independent judgement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a changing environment and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments
- High performance GP/GPU computing using OpenCL, CUDA or DirectX
- Experience delivering augmented and virtual reality experiences
- Experience delivering solutions on AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience delivering mobile iOS or Android apps
- Experience delivering user experiences on frameworks like Unity or Unreal
Job Qualifications: Education/experience/certifications
- Bachelor' s degree and/or Master' s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.