Sr. Software Developer - Jenkins
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Software Developer – Jenkins
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
- Develop, debug, and enhance various scripts related to firmware development tools
- Develop, debug and optimize DevOps infrastructure tools used for firmware development
- BS in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or 5+ years’ experience in programming/scripting languages. Embedded programming. Storage industry experience desired.
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration Jenkins and Jenkins Plugins is required
- Strong programming experience and proficiency in scripting languages like Python is required
- Having knowledge of Perl, shell, batch and Java scripting will be a plus
- Relevant hands on experience in debugging and modifying scripts and tools.
- Familiarity and experience with debugging and modifying unfamiliar codes.
- T32 scripting experience preferable but not a must. - Good oral and written skills for communication and documentation of technical information. - Is comfortable working in a multinational environment and understands how to leverage cultural diversity.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.