Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Santa Clara, California | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Santa Clara, CA.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager focused on product marketing responsibilities for the Consumer mobile and ISP product line. The candidate will work closely with a variety of internal and external groups to define and implement product go-to-market strategies for a network security and router security product. This role requires a mature, experienced product marketing professional who is able to effectively communicate the benefits of a feature-rich solution from end users to our ISP and mobile OEM partners. Experience with messaging, GTM, monetization and other sales enablement tools is required.
- The candidate coming in as a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, will be responsible for main marketing responsibilities for 2 products – Network Security and Connected Home Security.
- The responsibilities include creating marketing messages, product pitch, value prop, go-to-market strategies, competitive analysis and other marketing collateral like FAQs, fact sheets etc.
- This position reports to the Director, Worldwide Consumer Mobile Product Marketing and is located at our Santa Clara, CA headquarters.
- Help Articulate and produce materials for network and router security products that represent the client’ s product position and vision
- Monitor relevant marketplaces and competitive products from a technical and business perspective, determine appropriate competitive positioning/differentiation, and deliver market-facing launch and ongoing product-support assets:
- Data sheets
- Competitive presentations
- White papers— partner success stories
- Web content
- Reviewer’ s guides
- Leads in the development and presentation of sales enablement collateral for the McAfee sales force
- Create and manage asset libraries— ensure sales tools are up-to-date across the available McAfee repositories
- Experience with consumer markets surrounding mobile platforms & metrics driven marketer with 6-10 years of experience
- Experience working across a range of marketing channels, including mobile, ISP and direct marketing, testing methods and delivering results
- Superb hands-on analytical ability and spread sheeting capabilities
- Proven verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Good technical messaging skills; articulate both end-user and ISP/Mobile partner value prop
- Excellent Competitive analysis skills
- PowerPoint skills
- Create and present sales enablement tools like sales plays and strategies
- Partner with PM to create business and monetization models
- Required experience/knowledge of specific IT Systems/Software:
- Fixed line ISP and Mobile Network Operators, IoT, Security
- Minimum Education: BS degree. MBA preferred
- The candidate will be working with a team that works for the Mobile and ISP BU. Fast-paced, startup like environment with cross-functional responsibilities and working towards the common BU goals.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.