Sr. Marketing Program & Operations Specialist
San Francisco, California | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Marketing Program & Operations Specialist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. The Sr. Marketing Program & Operations Specialist is responsible for the creative asset workflow, overseeing and tracking the movement and progress of graphic, audio, and video projects through all departments (client, creative, editing, production, archiving) from intake and planning through completion. This role is responsible for planning and managing resources as well as effectively communicating progress across multiple disciplines throughout the project in order to deliver high quality projects on schedule.
PROJECT INTAKE AND SCHEDULING
- Collaborate cross-function with operations and creative teams to intake new project requests, interpret requirements, define the scope, create schedules, and resolve conflicting priorities to ensure quality on-time delivery of assets and efficient utilization of resources
- Track project plan and review daily/weekly work schedule with key stakeholders including head of design, creative directors, and creative staff
- Ensure project milestones and objectives are met
- Manage project/program costs and insure content is created within the allocated budget
- Act as the hub between creative teams and internal clients to manage projects efficiently through the workflow process to final delivery
- Assign tasks and regulate time to allow for internal review of all concepts and materials, and schedule/facilitate reviews and approvals
- Independently traffic basic graphic, audio, and video asset requests
- Close completed jobs and archive assets
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about the current status of all jobs in progress, proactively advising on and problem solving for any identified trouble spots, schedule changes, or delays that may impact expected business results
- Maintain and produce a status report to be viewed cross-functionally by project teams and senior managers
- A minimum of 4-5 years of project or traffic management experience in content creation or a fast-paced agency or in-house creative department
- Strong understanding of the creative development process from kick-off to delivery
- Excellent project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize in a high volume environment
- Deadline-driven and adept at corralling those who are not
- Ability to be “ in the weeds” without losing sight of the 30, 000-foot view
- Keen attention to detail in ensuring assets delivered are accurate and satisfy the request/brief
- Proactive and collaborative nature
- Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills; ability to gain trust and influence without authority.
- Solid understanding and command of project management tools (Basecamp, Smartsheet) and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) – and the ability to perform basic production tasks within those apps like text edits and resizing
- Self-motivated; able to work independently with minimum direction, and within a team
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to learn technical topics quickly
- Hands-on experience with digital audio and video production software such as Final Cut Pro, Compressor, Photoshop, After Effects, working with a/v file formats such as .WAV .MOV, .MP4, .PSD
- Basic video editing experience and the ability to transcode files
- Asset management/tagging/curating
- Basic familiarity with web CMS software
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.