Sr. Manager of SW Test/Networking
Seattle, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Sr. Manager of SW Test/Networking
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA
- Be an active participant and engaged part of your feature team – you are the voice of both quality and the customer during the development process.
- Participate in the planning and design process for new features and initiatives.
- Deliver efficient and thorough automated testing.
- Drive software telemetry efforts to understand real-world usage and performance that drives product improvements.
- Leading, managing, mentoring and growing a world class test team.
- Overall 7+ years total experience with at least 2 years of QA management and tests process expertise in the networking, wireless or embedded domains
- Proven ability to attract and engage top talent
- Strong networking knowledge with expertise in troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience in design and development of Automation frameworks and Automation Testing Strategies
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Linux kernel/device drivers or user space testing
- Strong wireless PHY/MAC experience
- Should be very hands on, passionate about technology and quality
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.