Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- 6+ years full stack experience
- Demonstrated experience in Java application design, software development, and testing.
- In depth experience with J2EE, Servlets and JSP programming.
- Experience coding against RESTful APIs or service oriented middle tiers.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as Angular JS, React.
- Experience with low latency, scalable, compute intensive services.
- Experience with Test Driven Development – JUnit, Maven, Jenkins.
- Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration and persistence frameworks like JPA.
- Backend Websphere, SpringBoot and NodeJS.
- Experience with the following advantageous: Zookeeper, MongoDB.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.