Sr Staff Systems Engineer
Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Sr Staff Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for an immediate opportunity for an experienced Sr. Staff Systems Engineer. As a key member of the Product Engineering team, you will collaborate with various technical teams in the company to design and take into production a market defining 3D depth sensing product. The right candidate for this position, at their Redmond facility, will be a highly-motivated EE with a breadth of understanding of transmitting and receiving coherent light sources and optical systems in general and preferably with working experience in LiDAR systems.
- Model, perform trade off studies and validate electrical and optical subsystems
- Architect prototype systems and communicate system requirements to the wider team
- Actively guide the architecture and product design of the whole system
- B.S. (M.S. preferred) in EE, ME or a related technical field
- Practical knowledge of and experience in 3D depth sensing or range finding technologies
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of optical signal sensing, conversion and analog conditioning and filtering
- Practical knowledge of digital filtering and generating point cloud data from noisy sensors
- Proficiency in C/C++, MATLAB and scripting languages like Python
- Schematic entry with tools like Altium is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.