Sr Staff FPGA Engineer
Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Sr Staff FPGA Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for an experienced Sr. Staff FPGA Engineer. As a key member of the Product Engineering team, you will collaborate with various technical teams in the company to design and take into production a market defining 3D depth sensing product. The right candidate for this position, at our Redmond facility, will be a highly-motivated EE with a track record for successful collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Overall ownership of micro-architecture and design of logic blocks of Time of Flight sensing system
- Implement all phases of FPGA design from design to RTL coding, simulation, test and debug
- Conduct design reviews, develop detailed test plans and deliver documentation package
- B.S. (M.S. preferred) in EE or a relevant technical field
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in FPGA design and prototyping
- Working experience with Xilinx Virtex/Kintex devices and Vivado tools
- Experience with embedded firmware development and systems analysis with MATLAB
- Experience with TDC, sensor fusion and MIPI interface are all a plus
- Proficient with RTL design (VHDL/Verilog coding) and aggressive timing closure strategies
- Knowledge of and experience with DDR3/4 memory controllers and bus protocols is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.