Staff Electrical Engineer
6244 185th Ave. NE suite 100 Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire Sr. Staff Electrical Engineer opportunity located in Redmond, WA.
- Design and develop mixed signal electronic hardware for 3D LiDAR sensing products
- Perform bring-up and debug of new designs
- Support designs through full life cycle from initial bring-up and testing to root cause of production yield issues
- Organize, structure, and deliver design documentation packages for fabrication and assembly
- Conduct design reviews
- Provide technical interpretation of design documents for contractors, suppliers, or partners
- MSEE, BSEE or similar technical degree
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Highly experienced with of the entire PCB design process; schematic capture through system Integration
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills, ability to understand complex systems and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with mixed signal circuit design incorporating high speed digital
- Demonstrated use of Lab instruments: Oscilloscopes, Meters, Analyzers, Supplies, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Proficiency with simulation tools such as SPICE, MATLAB, or similar
- Understanding of circuit sensitivities and dependencies on PCB layout
- Experience with high density SMT layout for high volume production PCBs
- Familiar with modern HDI PCB fabrication and assembly
- Familiar with Engineering Document control database management
- Direct Hire
- Location: Redmond, WA
- Salary Range: $135 – 150k + equity
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.