Sr. Front End Engineer
15266 NW Greenbrier Pkwy Beaverton, OR 97006 US
Position Title: Sr. Front End Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client located in Beaverton, OR.
We are seeking a Sr. Front-End Development Engineer. We need a technologist that can help use various User Interface Frameworks and write the actual code to make web-based OS agnostic command and applications. They will work closely with engineers to develop new user-facing systems and to improve existing ones.
• Develop intuitive user interfaces for underlying software and accessibility systems.
• Support the display of data collected from different parts of a system, such as network devices, platform information, timestamps, and other information provided by an underlying database and other software systems.
• Work with Design and Network Engineers to create and maintain administrative panels for issuing instructions to specific individual or batches of client devices.
• Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team with UX Design to create and enhance user interfaces for new and systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related training.
• Minimum of 10 years full time hands-on UI software engineering experience.
• Experience with software testing libraries in J.js.
• Familiarity with front-end frameworks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.