Sr. Aerodynamics Engineer
7811 Laurel Avenue Ohio Cincinnati, OH 45243 US
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for an Aerodynamics Engineer with our client in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Bachelors degree in physics or engineering discipline
- 3+ years experience working with conceptual design of high-speed flight vehicle applications
- Experience in conceptual design of high-speed flight vehicles
- Knowledge of external CFD and associated industry standard tools like cart3d
- Experience with trajectory design and optimization of high-speed flight vehicles
- Experience with 6-DOF simulation of high-speed flight vehicles
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Experience with engineering CAD & GD&T
- Experience with flight applications of candidates conceptual design effort(s); preferably high-speed
- Previous experience at large aircraft OEM
- Hardware ownership experience
- Previous startup experience
- Ability to work well within small teams with minimal direction
- Knowledge of air-breathing propulsion systems
- Must be willing to relocate to Greater Cincinnati/Dayton OH area
- Direct Hire
- Candidates must be a US Citizen for consideration.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.