Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California for an experienced Software Engineer:
- Will code high-volume software, suggest, collect, and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap.
- Work with senior engineering staff to migrate this framework & infrastructure within Intern stack, using hack PHP, JS, React, Python, etc
- Design and configure role-based access and change management controls within these tools to appropriately restrict functionality/data access for System Administrators, Managers, Reviewers, etc, as well as surface appropriate level of change logging for audit transparency
- Migrate historic data from varied sources to new DB(s)
- BS Degree, 3+ Years of Experience Skills and Experience:
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor' s Degree
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.