Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA
- Work with Product Managers, Customers to scope, design and build a Legal case management and intake framework, including various workflows for internal, external and admin users, including data model, user interface and forms, digital signature integrations, notifications, etc.
- Work with senior engineering staff to design this framework & infrastructure within the Intern stack, using hack PHP, JS, React, Python, etc.
- Design and configure role-based access and change management controls within these tools to appropriately restrict functionality/data access for System Administrators, Managers, Reviewers, etc., as well as surface appropriate level of change logging for audit transparency
- Migrate historic data from varied sources to new DB(s)
- Conduct requirement and design sessions with product managers and business users, driving requirement gathering, system design and milestones with aligned delivery dates
- Education: BS + 4 years’ experience and MS + 1 year experience in Software Engineering
- Skills Knowledge of following languages: PHP, JS, React, Python.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.