Irvine, California | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client for ASIC Verification Engineers that know System Verilog and UVM environment running on UNIX/Linux Workstation for a contract role at their office in Irvine, CA.
- 3 years of System Verilog experience in UVM or OVM development environment. And at Least 5 years of Digital Test bench development experience
- Must Bus Functional Modeling experience preferably with ARM cortex processor
- Familiar with writing automated self-checking test benches
- Must have verified at least 3 High volume ASICs
- Must have UNIX/Linux development environment experience
- Must understand scoreboarding and UVM transactions
- Must have experience with Questa or Cadence Simulation environment
- Knowledge of bus protocols such as AXI, AHB
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python, TCL or Perl
- Background in scripting for automation of design methodologies & flows
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.