Software Engineer III
Phoenix, Arizona | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Candidate will be responsible for developing and enhancing assembly manufacturing traceability systems. Job responsibility include the design, development, and unit test case writing including execution to support new and enhanced capabilities.
The majority of the application logic is Oracle database centric and a strong comprehension of Oracle Architecture, database structure, and PSQL development is required to be successful. Candidates should also have background using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source code management. Experience working on an agile/scrum based development team.
Job Requirements (Prioritized Skills List):
- BS in Computer Science
- Oracle development in PLSQL and SQL: 3-7 yrs experience
- Oracle Architecture, Database modeling, object modeling and data analysis: 3-5 yrs
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Services (TFS): 1-3 yrs or equivalent experience in other IDE and source code management tools
- C# .NET application development: 3-5 yrs experience
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF/xbap): 3-5 yrs experience
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF): 3-5 yrs experience
- 3 Tier Architecture application design and troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of Windows OS
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.