Software Engineer III
Idaho Falls, Idaho | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Idaho Falls, ID
The successful candidate will design, code, test software written for the SIEM (Security Information and Event Management). Candidate will be working in an Agile environment on a team of 6+ developers working across the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, and testing. The candidate will also be responsible for reporting progress to the team in daily stand-up meetings. They will also assist documenting new features as they are developed. As an experienced Engineer, the candidate will be looked upon for guidance and direction in development standards and best practices.
You must possess the minimum qualifications below to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrate working knowledge of object oriented design
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in one or more programming languages (Java/C++/C/Perl)
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Familiarity with Flash/Flex, AngularJS, D3/HighCharts, and Ruby desirable
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with multi-tenant cloud based scalable enterprise applications
- Experience with GIT revision system.
- Familiarity with RESTful services
- Must have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Be a strong team player
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.