Software Engineer II
Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA for an experienced Software Engineer II. The project will involve building a logical database for 3D image data that we can query.
- Work with research, scanning and other design team members to understand their needs and provide tools and interfaces that fit those needs Contribute to the development of front-end systems for internal tools, including demos, user interfaces and new features Automate data processing and data management pipelines
- Build and support a database to store digitized 3D meshes of facial images.
- Experience working with large datasets
- Familiarity or experience working with datasets for 3D imagery
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with virtual reality
- Experience in computer vision and video analytics algorithms, such as image segmentation, object detection, tracking and classification
- Experience with anthropometric data, human animation motion capture, or related data sets
- Expertise in Python a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.