Software Engineer II
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- Work closely with product management and design teams to create innovative applications on Android-based platform.
- Develop new applications, design and implement features and functionality.
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high– performance, consumer-facing products.
- The successful candidate will have strong experience developing high-performance applications on Android using Android SDK, and leveraging deep knowledge of Android to bring rich experiences to large user base.
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience years
- 4+ building Android applications
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques
- Knowledge of Java and Android internals, such as multi-threading, memory management and caching.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science and 5+ years in relevant work experience
- Additional Skills:
- MACHINE LEARNING
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- B2B SOFTWARE
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- STRUCTURED SOFTWARE
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.