Software Engineer - Mobile Developer
Pleasanton, California | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Software Engineer - Mobile Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
- MUST HAVE experience developing Mobile Apps development (both Android and iOS)
- Research/Development on any of Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or Bot frameworks
- The job requires skills in both React.js and React Native, but it will be OK if the candidate only has experience with one of these, or it will be OK as long as they have a good attitude AND ready to adapt to any technology
- Sencha is good to have, but not required.
- Proficiency with implementing REST web services and JSON.
- Ability to switch between different technologies in a short period of time is a big plus.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Familiarity with working in a PaaS environment (like force.com) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Amazon IaaS is a plus.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.