Software Engineer - HMI
Bothell, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Software Developer
Position Description: Our client is seeking a Software Developer to join their team in Bothell
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
- 2-5+ years’ experience developing software applications with C++
- 1-2 years’ experience with graphical development tools such as Qt
- Excellent software debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working directly with customers
- Experience in development of speech algorithms
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems and Multi-Threaded environments
- Understanding of UML state-charts
- Fluent in a second language both written and verbal
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.