Software Engineer - Driver Assistance
Bothell, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Software Engineer - Driver' s Assistance
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California for an experienced Software Engineer.
- Drive and innovate Highly Automated Driving (HAD) SW component development
- Perform presentations internally or externally directly with customers or the industry at technical conferences
- Define requirements and analyze customer features for future SW components in our Autonomous Driving product line
- Improve the structure of existing code
- Support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for functional safety, perform tool- and software qualifications.
- Support the quotation process by doing detailed estimations
- Bachelor’ s Degree in CS / CE / EE or equivalent
- Experience with embedded software development using C++
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and mitigate them (e.g. by using DMA, GPU)
- Expert C / C++ skills
- RTOS/QNX experience
- Experience with sensor input algorithm development a high preference
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.