Software Engineer - Azure
Bothell, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Software Engineer - Azure
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bothell, WA.
The position requires a solid understanding of cloud platforms, such as Azure.
- Continuously design, develop, and test mobility and automotive focused solutions in predevelopment, product development or customer projects
- Act as a lead in cloud development both internally and externally to support Azure engineering efforts
- Work with your colleagues in Europe and globally to deliver solutions to the North American market and from there to the road worldwide
- Engage in customer presentations, learn and listen to their needs and bring this into specifications, user stories, or directly into development and deployments
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in developing and running production software applications using cloud platforms like Azure with C# and similar languages. You automate deployments, avoid snowflake servers, and work test driven.
- You preferably have worked on open source projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working directly with customers, potentially in the automotive area
- Understanding of security and processes like MS SDL paired with real world experience
- End-to-end knowledge from the embedded device to the mobile network with its limitations and the implication of cloud platforms and their dependencies
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.