Software Engineer - Applications
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Software Engineer:
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge building Windows applications (classic desktop apps, or store apps), ideally with C#
- Knowledge building web applications, ideally on the Microsoft stack
- Knowledge of database systems (preferable Microsoft SQL Server), to design database systems, and also to build Windows or web applications that work with SQL databases (to store and retrieve data).
- Fluent coding skills in C/C++/C#, preferable C#
- Self-driven, with the ability to work independently as much as possible given general directions
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.