Software Development Manager
Seattle, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Software Development Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for an experienced Software Development Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Develop the long-term strategy for your teams and translate that into an achievable roadmap/action plan
- Deliver updates at regular cadence within team and to leadership
- Recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control,
- documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Engineering
- Travel (Approx. 5%, mostly on the West Coast).
- Bachelor' s degree with a major in computer science or computer engineering
- Experience using agile development practices (e.g SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
- 3+ years of industry experience managing technical professionals (software developers, development managers, and/or technical program managers)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.