Software Development Engineer
Bellevue, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Software Development Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA
The product is aiming to revolutionize Data Center Infrastructure Management. The Engineering team is looking for Software Development Engineers to Architect, Design, and implement cloud computing solutions for Infrastructure Management & Hybrid Cloud.
As a Software Development Engineer you will contribute to all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle including Design, Architecture, Development & Testing.
You will push your design and architecture limits by owning all aspects of solutions end-to-end through full stack software development.
You have top notch computer science skills, are obsessed with customer satisfaction, and have a demonstrated track record of passion for leveraging cutting-edge technologies to build incredible products. You understand back-end services and know how to conceptualize, design, implement, and fix them. Most importantly, you have a passion for learning and are driven to be the best at what you do.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming skills in a modern programming language like Java, C#.
- Proficiency with object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Architect, design & implement highly distributed, large scale services.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineer engineering.
- Experience working with REST and RPC service patterns and other client/server interaction models.
- Be very hands-on; work with others on the engineering team to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Must be a self-starter and motivated.
- Work experience delivering one or more V1 products, ideally in a startup or similar setting.
- Experience building large-scale web services backed by cloud services, such as AWS.
- Experience in building distributed systems.
- Experience operating large scale systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate