Hillsboro, Oregon | Contract
Position Title: Software Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Hillsboro, OR
- Participation in requirements definition and validation.
- Documentation of the validation automation
- Definition and implementation of test cases.
- Implementation of unit testing and debugging software.
- Participation in code reviews
- Ask hard questions about why and how we do things.
- 3+ years of SW development and system integration experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in software integration/ testing (black box and white box testing)
- Detailed understanding of the software development processes especially the development of integration, system and interoperability tests.
- Coding experience in a C-based language a plus (C, C++, C#).
- Familiarity with Windows and/or Linux development and debugging tools.
- Familiarity with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.
- Highly competent with version control systems: git or svn
- Experience with branching and merging
- Experience in building C/C++-based projects, gnu make is a plus
- Experience with Jenkins or similar tools a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a global team.
- Strong problem solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to innovate, solutions orientation.
- Security, Cryptography
- Knowledge of Containers - understanding application development on Docker.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies and/or formal Software development tools/practices
- Familiarity with the SGX is a plus.
- Experience with Java and Eclipse is a plus
- Experience with installers is a plus
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate