Software Developer I
Chandler, Arizona | Contract
Position Title: Software Developer I
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting part-time opportunity with our client in Chandler, AZ
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 20 hrs./week
- Programmer to develop applications at customer' s direction.
- Focus on development of software life cycle.
- C# Desktop Application WinForms, XML, with Technical customers to establish requirements and schedules.
- Coordinated efforts with other developers, planned high level architecture for solutions, coded software to spec, tracks and resolves software defects.
- H.S. diploma or GED required; BS preferred.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.