Waltham, Massachusetts | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Software Developer-Automation
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Waltham, MA
Our client’ s products lead the industry, their people are at the top of their game, and their momentum in the marketplace continues its upward climb. They are a leader in the storage, management and transformation of data. Their global teams help transform valuable data into invaluable knowledge. Our client was also named by “ Fortune” and “ Great Place to Work” as one of the 2015 Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Our client’ s Waltham, MA based Research & Development Engineering center is home to the award-winning object storage system, Content Platform. This cutting-edge cloud storage appliance leads the industry in scalability, security and performance. Our client is working on next-generation storage technologies that make it easy for individuals, groups and companies to preserve, protect and share their data.
Social life at the Waltham office includes hackathons, indoor soccer, ultimate frisbee, company sponsored meetups at local restaurants, seasonal pickup soccer and basketball games, weekly board game night, and ping pong and foosball tournaments.
We are looking for bright, passionate engineers who want to be the best at what they do to help them grow their team.
- Contribute to the technical direction and architectural vision of the test automation framework
- Design and implement product test cases
- Triage test failures and root cause them to identify the source of the failure
- Advance and promote software engineering best practices and processes.
- Continuously assess and evolve technology and core framework components
- Load balance with engineering cross-functional groups to achieve organizational objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to apply software engineering best practices to design, implementation and unit testing.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Algorithm complexity
- Data structures
- Object Oriented Design
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with one or more scripting languages
- Ability to perform root-cause analysis of failures from system logs, environment logs, test collateral
- Deep passion to continuously deliver highly successful commercial solutions.
- Minimum of 1 years in the software/storage industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.