Software Developer 3
San Francisco, California | Contract
Position Title: Software Developer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA
As a Software Developer in Test, you will develop, execute and maintain software to test our subscription services through RESTful APIs. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You should have a solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance and know how to automate test cases to improve our API SLAs. We are looking for individuals that have industry-leading technical abilities to test services and expose API defects prior to releasing them in production. Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the entitlement management and provisioning space.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- 7 or more years of experience as a developer or SDET.
- 5 or more years of expertise in an object oriented programming language like Java, Python
- 2 or more years of backend API testing or test development
- Proficient in an object oriented programming language.
- Experience with open source tools and resources.
- Automation architecture development or maintenance experience
- Ability to programmatically test any software product and develop automation for it.
- Familiar with Eclipse IDE or logical equivalent.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.