Software Developer / Engineer
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Software Developer / Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
- Experience in data modeling and design – experience in logical database design and providing recommendations database query tuning
- Experience in writing unit tests using TestNG.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers).
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (Preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc.).
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development
- Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.